Everyday therapy can help us to reflect on situations. The meaning we give to a problem may be our truth. But, could there be another truth?
- Two people share an experience.
- There will be two versions of that experience.
- Each person is a mixture of past, present and hoped-for future.
- Reflection can give clues to the way the experiential ‘lens’ has skewed the experience.
- The ‘lens’ fixes the experience within the individual.
- Therefore, there can be two truths.
- The same situation on a different day – can result in other truths.
Just an opinion. Feel free to add comments.