- Two people share an experience.
- There will be two versions of that experience.
- Each person is a jumble of the past, present and hope for future and this ‘mix’ colours the experience of each.
- Reflection can give clues to the way the experiential ‘lens’ has skewed the experience.
- The ‘lens’ fixes the experience within the individual.
- Therefore, there can be two truths.
- Exactly the same situation on a different day – other truths.
Just an opinion. Feel free to add comments.
#therapy #reflection #changeandgrow #billysmiththerapy